Asbestos reports for residential rental properties will provide safety for managing agents, tradesmen and tenants. These asbestos reports can be an important part of the agencies safety obligations. Under workplace health and safety laws, employers have a responsibility to employees, this includes inspections of rental properties by managing agents. Having an asbestos report done will provide you with a detailed report of where asbestos may be in the building you are managing. agents should have an inspection and report carried out on all properties they are managing to protect their staff, tenants and any tradesmen they hire to work on the property from the dangers of asbestos.
Consider the possibility that you as a managing agent may have to enter a contaminated home. The benefits of having a detailed easy to read asbestos report as part of the workplace safety management documentation for the business is invaluable. It is so important to protect yourself, tradesmen and tenants from the dangers of asbestos contamination when damage is done to a property you manage.Having an asbestos report and management plan in place will minimise the risk of further spread of deadly asbestos fires throughout the property. Accidents happen, we all know that, not having the correct procedures in place to keep people and property safe is no accident.
Coastal Asbestos can conduct full inspections on all of your rental properties and provide you with a detailed asbestos report containing photos and showing you exactly where asbestos is located in the property. For as little as $220 you will have peace of mind. Contact us today on 07 55703706
to have all of your asbestos questions answered, and get covered today. We are here to help you with all of you asbestos removal needs.
Coastal Asbestos have a program designed to protect real estate agents, tenants and trades against the dangers of being exposed to deadly asbestos fibres. This program is a free Asbestos Control and Management Plan for real estate agents and property managers. By implementing this system asbestos inspections and reports are done for each and every property on the rent roll that was or is suspected to be built before 1990. We encourage you to look at our program to protect your staff, tenants and trades against asbestos contamination. This program will also protect you against possible legal action from tenants as a result of asbestos contamination and possible fines for non-compliance.
COASTAL ASBESTOS – ASBESTOS MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
This program is free to all managing agents.
What is included in the program:
- Inspections on all properties built before 1990 by qualified asbestos inspectors.
- Detailed reports showing you exactly where asbestos is located within each property. $220 cost per report, per property to be paid by owner of the property.
- Sample letters for you to give to owners, tenants and trades informing them of the new asbestos management program being implemented.
- An information session for your office outlining the program and how it will be facilitated.
- A bound copy of an agency specific Asbestos Control and Management plan (valued at $700) for your office.
- Pdf copies of each property report which can be attached with any work orders you send out, keeping all trades aware of asbestos location.
- You will be notified by email when a property is due for inspection.
Are you aware that there are cases where agents have been fined a portion of fines for non-compliance? These fines can equal $100,000’s of dollars. Protect yourself today and Call Coastal Asbestos on 07 55703706