ASBESTOS TESTING SAVES LIVES AND MONEY
We offer Independent Testing with 100% Accuracy
WE KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SAFE
Every day we remove asbestos from family homes. Daily we are always finding places where asbestos is hiding. We can best advise you from where and how many samples are needed to get you the most accurate result. The benefits of using us to harvest test samples include:
- We know where to look.
- We can safely harvest samples without contaminating your family home.
- We can safely seal the site of the sample to keep you safe.
- We only use NATA accredited labs.
- Same day results can be organised.
- We are on the road every day and can get to you quickly.
- We can save you time and prepare quotations for asbestos removal if samples come back positive.
Why is testing so important?
We often get asked, what is so important about getting samples tested in a laboratory as opposed to having them tested onsite with a handheld device?
Having asbestos samples tested in a NATA (National Association of Testing Authorities Australia) is the only legally recognised form of asbestos testing in Australia. The benefits of laboratory testing are:
* 100% accuracy
* They can test for friable and non-friable asbestos
* They are tested independently
We Know Where to Find Asbestos
This will save you money by keeping the quantity of samples required, to a minimum.
- cigarette filters
- children’s crayons
- building products
- water pipes
We have found asbestos just about anywhere you can imagine within the family home and even workplaces.
The top reasons you should get testing:
- Testing saves you money because if it is not asbestos you can save on demolition costs and even DIY this part of your project.
- Knowing whether or not you have asbestos helps you make informed decisions.
- You can ask our expert advice while we are onsite. We are the South East Queensland’s most trusted Asbestos removal company, so please don’t hesitate to ask.
- Asbestos Testing is actually the cheapest part of any renovation, and it leaves you with peace-of-mind.
- If you are doing a pre-purchase inspection of a home, you can decide if you want to buy it if there is asbestos found.
- Testing helps you with your budgeting. Finding out whether you are dealing with friable or non-friable asbestos makes a huge difference to your budget.
- Renovating is already a big task to undertake. By getting testing done means you will have one less surprise when renovating.
- Keep your project running on schedule. Have your testing completed and this will ensure you have less hassle when dealing with other trades which can put jobs behind schedule. If asbestos is found, we can remove it and ensure your property is clear and ready for your trades to streamline their processes.
- Asbestos is deadly you don’t want to second-guess.
- When nothing else matters more to you than your family’s safety, testing is the only way to know for 100% certainty that you have done everything you can to keep them safe when renovating.
- Using a reputable and fully licensed company like Coastal Asbestos Removal, ensures the sample is not tampered with or cross contaminated by other samples.
- All our representatives are fully trained in how to safely and securely harvest samples.
- We use chain of custody documentation to identify who was taken a sample – from where and when, to ensure the integrity of each sample.
2/54 Newheath Drive, Arundel Qld 4214
Call us today for a free quote (07) 55703706